Sunday, September 8, 2013

what a playful kid!


My husband said that my childhood was incomplete, because I had never had the experience of playing with mud, or climbing trees, and so on. He is right. Other than what he had mentioned, I never had the experience of making friend with animals too. Although I was not afraid of dogs or cats, I never thought that they could be my friends. When I lived together with my grandparents when was a kid, we used to have both a dog and a cat at home, and, I liked to watch them fighting and chasing each other around. I was once led by my uncle-in-law to the police dog training center too. Those dogs were bigger than I was and rather scary. So, I was really not intelligent enough to think that they and I are sharing the same world.

But no matter what, I feel quite consoled nowadays, because those little animals are treating me as their harmless friend now, especially bees, who like to be companions when I eat. Sure, somebody might say that bees are not even animal, they are only insects. But so what?

No comments: