Saturday, August 31, 2013

IQ test

IQ Test
IQ Test While checking one of my friend's online space, I was tempted by the IQ test which he has had. So I stepped in as well. But unfurtunately, during the test, there were something couldn't be displayed properly, so I had to drop out without finishing the whole process.
Then, I checked online for another free test. I found the website above and did the test eventually.
From the test result, I have to accept the fact that my intelligence level is below average, or even, a bit retarded. It shows that the weakest area in my brain, is the logic between numbers. I was always trying to figure out the logic in the series of number in the question, which doesn't have any logic at all, due to the existence of the number which is not supposed to stand in there and therefore it should be picked out from the list. That is the key point of the question. What a fool I am. Pity. If I could have understood the questions better, probably I could get a better result.
Sure, at least, this test reminds me that one should always try to understand the questions better. It is as important as making good questions, no matter under what kind of situation.
The lucky thing is that with this level of intelligence, one possesses, at least, the awareness to the fact, that one is too far from being intelligent and therefore, should not ridicule oneself with ignorant arrogance.
Here is another website which offers IQ Test and brain training. I tried some of their games in their German site. They are rather helpful, I feel. http://www.brainmetrix.com/free-iq-test/

No comments: