Friday, November 11, 2011

contingent or not?

All a sudden, I felt that if I have seen that name before.
While the page of the website was still loading, I checked the self-introduction part. It is really her, the editor from 广州文艺,with whom I once had mail communication in late 80s last century, and even talked on the phone, concerning my writing and my job.
But I guess we are destined to be passers by to each other in this life, although I have clicked into her blog by accident now.
She is playing the role of an active leader of some homosexual association at the moment, giving speeches here and there. I have checked some mini blog conversation between her fans and her and I found that probably I couldn't find anything to talk with her.
But, did we have common language before? I doubt it.

No comments: