Thursday, October 6, 2011

people in my dream last night


Firstly, Lucy
and then, Liang Sicheng
certainly, me

it was in Beijing University.
How did I get there and why were I there? No idea. Or say, rather like that I just found some cheap accommodation there in the student hostel.
The subconscious can really mess things up.
It was really cozy, I mean, the room, especially their mattresses, which were directly lying on the floor. Everything were white, clean.
People were moving around with their luggage. So, it could be the beginning of semester or so.
The place that I was staying, was on the second floor, or third floor? Anyway, not on the ground floor, because the ground floor was occupied, by some boys. Among them, Liang Sicheng was there.
It must be influenced by Laurence's Rainbow, in which, little children of neighbors are playing couple games. So the girls upstairs were giggling about the boys downstairs.
Nevertheless, it didn't go on like that. Lucy is busy, even in my dream. She came back very late in the evening and brought some friends with her. Seeing that I was still awake, she was a little bit surprised. She had to share the bed with me. So I was worried a little bit, because I was not sure if she would not mind to share the blanket with me.
the dream ended there.

2 comments:

lucy said...

hahahahahhaha, yes I do mind to share a blanket with you, I will get another one for you.

hahahhahahaha, you are dreaming my dream, sleeping on my bed and covered with my blaket. miss you!

ayu1234 said...

hehe, it seems that I was really trying to get into your role in my dream. I like it. :-)