Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Self-centered disease



Received a short email from my sister.
It is a new phenomenon that she writes to me so often lately, though short, while I am considered to be 'always too nagging' and 'keine Ahnung' sort in her mind.
She answered the question which I asked only about a week ago or so, concerning the matter of the photo color, which she scanned for me for the printed sample of my book-cover. It is absolutely senseless to scan the cover with a machine, which has accumulated undistinguishable dirts on its functional parts from her mindless application. Actually, even if the machine is not dirty, it is senseless to do the canning, because a scanned photo can never transfer the textual feeling. Certainly, to her, I would never mention the senseless nature of her unsatisfactory action and I guess it would take her a year or 10 years or even longer to realize it.
Believe or not, there are really some personalities, which can be more profitable than those which are lacking of the function of self-reflection.
Other than that, she informed me about another Prize that her son has awarded in Beijing, and her wish of giving me a disc that contains his portfolio for trying his chance overseas. Seeing from this aspect, her love to her son, disregarding the method and philosophy, would add value to her personal achievement.
Nevertheless, other than informed me the above mentioned matters, her emphasis was put on the topic of my father. Another complaint on father's affairs with those whoever women.
I believe that there is very reason for her complaint. But in my heart, I feel more pity for my father and his life, which was hardly cared by a tender hand and hence forced toward the current self-centered status.
Who is the real victim? Who is the victim of whom or what?
I feel so sad, whenever recalling that lovely little girl in my memory, whom was appealing for protection and sympathy, when she was 2 years old.

*************************
The quotation of the shipping price has doubled from what I have expected. annoying.

No comments: