Wednesday, July 20, 2011

what a day


In the morning, right after got up from bed, I found out that I couldn't find Kai's passport photo, which I was so sure that I would know where it is, because I am so confident with my disciplined and organized way of living. After searched all possible places, I had to accept the feeling of defeting.
In the afternoon, while I was surfing online, for the DHL information, my computer has been attacked by some naughty virus and got infected. Facing this situation, carrying undescribable anxiety, I was trooping up and down the stairs, pending on the windowsile and pacing into the rain at the front gate and expecting Kai could be right back home.
So, one can imagine, that the whole evening of Kai was then, spent on cleaning up my computer.
My God!
I asked Kai, is the new technology really time-sparing or rather time-comsuming? All the hours and days, which have spent on waiting the machine to work properly, have nothing to do with intelligence or creativity, but rather make one feeling stupid and lament for the brain-cells which have sacrificed their lives under such helpless situation.

No comments: