Thursday, July 1, 2010

confused doctor?


I went to the clinic for changing the bandage today.
Before going out, I took a photo of the original pack, which is the masterpiece from yesterday right after the operation.
The clinic was quite busy today, shadows of nurses are shifting around, while the spots of patients are filling up the not so wide space there. How come it was so calm yesterday? Probably it is stated in the law that today is the official accident day or so? I saw a man with his head wrapped white like the Muslims, and another room seemed with some emergency case too. Anyway, after a considerably long time of waiting in the corridor outside the treatment rooms, the original beautiful pack was peeled off, and short after that, the doctor came and put some chocolate creams onto my wound, then covered it with a bundle of beautiful white bandage again. How pity that the wound doesn't have taste nerve.

Ah right, what made me think that the doctor is rather confused was, that he doesn't want to charge me the seasonal medical registration fee, while my payment for last season was already missing.

ah, right, there is another thing worth to be noted down today--my father has sent his very first e-mail out. certainly, to me.

No comments: