Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rather dull

My brain is not fit for thinking these days. (or it has been never fit enough for thinking? who knows.) Therefore the general perception is rather dull. I can not help. Certainly I aware that this is supposedly to be an English blog. Nevertheless, when somebody doesn't manage to put her mind together, the best thing is to write some Chinese classic poems. So here is another rubbish from me.


未尽冷时休说冷,
When the day is not yet really
chilling, then don't
utter the word
'cold',
园凋叶落洞箫疼。
till the garden is desert and
paved with fallen leaves,
the bamboo flute would weep
its hurt.
窗屏乱抹痴人呓,
the window screen is daubed
by the dream murmurs
of crazy people
disorderly,
陋巷犹闻汽笛哼。
and in a humble lane,
the groaning
of electric sirens are faintly
heard.

3 comments:

Spring Day said...

That's not rubbish

Spring Day said...

by the way: it's YOUR blog, so you can keep it in any language that you like.

ayu1234 said...

hehe, thanks! I am really grateful for all your support, although I am basically a dull person.