Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I say thanks to God

Today, when I went out for shopping, I was grabbed by the strong feeling of gratefulness. Oh God! After such a long period of stuck, it seems that I am suddenly back to me again. The mind is back to its flowing status finally. So I looked up the sky and said, thanks to God.

The current experience is kind of forcing me to take Fengshui seriously, because all the changes have come from the point after I have changed the position of my working place. But what caused that change? What enabled the change to be possible? Everything was just happening without my serious intention and consideration. At first, we bought the chest, and due to the position of the chest, we changed the position of sofa... But what caused me and enabled me to get the chest?

I say, thanks to God!

No comments: