Sunday, April 4, 2010

Friends

Just came back from Czech republic, I received 2 emails from old colleagues. which could be considered as kind of holiday social contact. Among them, one is from my old supervisor. She said, 'life is too good to miss your friends?'

She is such a joke. Since when she recognized or treated me as her 'friend'? Why doesn't she feel tired of playing this kind of games? I was really trying to be always polite to her. Whenever I went back to China, always gave her a message. But it seemed that the communication problem would be always the obstacle which blocking the way of our catching up gathering. Rubbish. I just cannot understand that why don't people put down their disguise once for a while.

I told my husband of this email, and he suggested me to reply something like this:

Oh yes, no matter how good life could be, it would never be the barrier for missing one's friends. For forgetting mere acquaintances, no specific reason is required.

No comments: