Monday, April 12, 2010

to my mother

Dear mother,

although you do not understand too much of English when your body was still alive, nevertheless, I believe that you can understand all sorts of language, including which of human species and of other creatures in the world, now.

My friend Lucy said that heaven is the best place for all beings. I believe so too. So I wish you a happy journey towards there and enjoy the stay when you will be arrived. No need to worry about us, mother, even though I guess you have now realized that the human world is such a restriction to free souls. I certainly also understand that the free soul is not a general request of all human beings, that's why I assume that I do understand your wish of driving your body back to where it came from. I guess, without any force from the powerful party, it never wanted to leave its hometown, and therefore, no chance to meet my father and the offspring afterwards.

Be peaceful, mother. No more fear of evil nature of human or other imperfect creatures. Now you have got plenty of time to do whatever research on human stuff as entertainment, sure, only if you like to do. Probably you could also try to use Internet or some other new human toys, which you didn't have chance or interest to learn before, as well, if you like.

Give me a smile from heaven, mother, if you miss me. But please do not put me at the bottom of your jewelry box again.

with love,
your daughter

1 comment:

lucy said...

I have read all of your diarys these days with tear. I do agree that they (your mom and my dad) have finished their hard work in the earth, they are now can do what they want to do in the haven.
They all will be happy since there is no one came back from there.

love