Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Deleting

Here is a short article which has been deleted by the web-administrator of Sina.com.cn. I cannot see anything inappropriate contained in it after serious self-examining, neither morally, nor ideologically. The funny thing is that I knew that it would have to face such a fate, and therefore I did some disguise intentionally and to my standard, very carefully already. Yet it seems that the art of my disguise is far too lousy comparing with the sharp sight of the doggy detectives. So I could only move the article into this place where nobody knows, as a record.

4 comments:

Spring Day said...

For sure that had to be deleted. It's about a highly political matter, and it is quoting certain people's demands towards the Chinese Central Government. Think in a Confucian way, and you'll see that it's inappropriate to express any demand (or even wishes?) towards a father / a government.

ayu1234 said...

ah, when have you become a Confucius's follower? I thought that you are more interested on the butterfly's dreams. :-)
I didn't 'quote' actually, but rather retell. But I guess the problem is not reason or not reason, because they never leave the space for people to reason. As you said, by holding the Confucius political manner.

Spring Day said...

Oh, speaking about butterflies... we haven't listened to Liang Zhu for quite a while...

ayu1234 said...

thank you for reminding me of that. hmm, I should remember that it was the favorite music of Julia.