Saturday, January 10, 2009

The short glance

The other day, when I was talking with my sister through skype, my father appeared in the video screen. That was really a pleasant surprise to me, because he is hardly home normally. He is so much absorbed outside, with all those 'meaningful' activities related to calligraphy and poetry. Certainly, that is a good thing, considering his age. What could be better than when one can value oneself good enough in his age.
But it is still a mystery to me about what had really happened to him during the Cultural Revolution. It seems that they are quite satisfied with the current situation of the family. But that is one way of self-deception to my eyes. I never feel confortable when something stay unclear to me, when they happened to come through my mind.
...
I asked him if he received my SMS which I sent to his handy several days ago, he seemed not really believe that. He said, there were sooooooo many SMS, but non from me.
Whatever.
Wish him always happy and always healthy.

No comments: