Thursday, January 8, 2009

12-year-old wins top prize for design---szdaily多媒体数字报刊平台

12-year-old wins top prize for design---szdaily多媒体数字报刊平台
I don't know what to say, when the protagonist of news article, is the son of my sister. Normally, I should feel happy for him, and I do. But my feeling is not as simple as happy. There are something more, extending out from the information told by the news article. Sure, that is also normal, while I am his aunt.
He is a typical Chinese 4 to 1 boy. Since he was born, my parents then automatically took him as their responsibility. They turned impossible to live without him. Somehow, it is a bit ironic to me, while they did not seriously take their real responsibility in a proper way considering how did they bring up their own children.
...
What can I say is only that the boy is lucky. He has got an aggressive enough father. I wish the influence he got from the adults will be only the positive elements.

No comments: