Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mid-autumn festival again.
One of the social duties of human being, is to make a lot of calls on festivals. So I did. Although I don't think there is any difference between good wishes one makes on these 'special' days, or any ordinary days, which don't have any human labels, I feel okay, to give in, in this case. After all, spreading good wishes, is a warm and beautiful action which could produce good feelings.
I wish I could really make more people happy, especially those whom I really care.
There would be no moon-light tonight. The weather has been dull for several days already. But at least, it is not raining today.
I remember that I once wrote some lines in the form of baijingsha last winter. I check them out and amazed by myself. :)) Sometimes, I forget that I could be sentimental as well. Okay then, I make some notes for today, too.
风摇栗落云呆
平弦夜露街苔
宿鸟园华烟霭
秋塘水榭
青菱紫藕聊斋

No comments: