Tuesday, December 13, 2011

He says, love me!

Tonight, my husband went to bed short passed 11 o'clock already. Normally, he hardly get tired with his programming exercises in evenings recently, sure, together with his bunch of other free-time activities.
I was rather astonished, when I came out from the shower and saw him in bed already.
'Ah, so early!' I said.
'Ye, my sleep was not so good last night.' He replied under the blanket.
It reminded me of what he said in his dream this morning.
He said, 'love me.'
It was short before the first alarm clock. His voice was peaceful, like a normal whisper.
Since he never remembers his dreams, most of time, I tend to assume that he does not dream normally.
I stroked him a bit and responded, 'I love you.'
I think that he can always hear me, no matter how deep his sleep could be. He would always reply 'Ich Dich auch, mein Schatz', if I say 'I love you'.
However, he didn't reply this time. Probably, my love was the requested object this time? What could be possibly there in his dream? I have not given him enough love these days? Do I have the festival syndrome again?

No comments: