Tuesday, June 14, 2011

what can I say?


What can I say, when facing such desperate cry?
To ease my feeling, I tend to argue with defensive voice, that I feel sorry for that I was not born as an English.


But I won't.

It is understandable that writing with bad grammar would normally hurt the feeling of linguists, regardless of their mother-tone. But I tend to forgive those people who mistreat grammar, as long as they do not consider themselves as professional writers.
Nevertheless, I could be very picky too, when holding Chinese grammar as my scale for choosing friends. To me, people who can not write sentences with proper grammar, must have a mess flour-paste in their head.

5 comments:

Kai Weber said...

I'm glad that you weren't born as an Englishwoman.

ayu1234 said...

Qin Chuan just phoned. So we had a long conversation. He said that their hotel will be on the eastern side of Munich, so probably he would not be energetic enough to visit us. Anyway, I told him that we saw a car from Hanover a few days ago on the way back from Andechs.:-)

Kai Weber said...

Hehe. Yes, cars from Hannover are so rare down here :-) When are we going to Hannover and Lüneburger Heide?

ayu1234 said...

ah, right, he said that the cars he drives are normally got some other town's license, instead of Hanover's.
About visiting Hanover, probably we could plan that after the book is done? You know, there are more Chinese in Hamburg and Hanover than in Munich.

Spring Day said...

Ah, right. Then this could be kind of a promotional tour :-)