Thursday, June 9, 2011

Intimacy in dream

The smell of the barbecued pork, treated with the secret Chinese traditional recipe, is filling up the room, after I have lighted 3 incense sticks and put them into the little jar on the top of the blue narrow cupboard, in front of the photos of my mother and my grandma. Even a vegetarian should be legitimate to have some non vegetarian memories, which have stored in his/her brain, from far distant experience in the past, I guess. It is okay, if this weird but amusing scent association is only true to me alone. There are simply always something in ones life, which are discarded their character of being able to be shared, by the variable nature of the world. Theoretically, it is not a sad fact.
I dreamt about my mother, my grandma, and a whole lot of people in my family last night. Basically, this is not something specially unusual and then need to be mentioned. Nevertheless, my grandma turned into my mother gradually and didn't allow me to notice or question the shifting, in my dream. The intimacy that I experienced together with my mother, was something never happened in reality. That was really an beautiful thing. I enjoyed it with a sort of flattered feeling, and afraid that that moment would be over too fast, while I were holding my mother and stroking her arm up and down.
I was amazed by what kind of thing could go through one's subconscious, without disturbance from the formed structure of thinking, when I was recalling the trifle details from the dream after got up from the bed. That's why I lighted the insence sticks, with delightful urge, and wished the very peace to the spirits in the other world.
......
If one is hosting the harmonious peace in one's heart, then, I guess, nothing is scary, nor aging, nor death.

No comments: