Monday, April 25, 2011

restless




the restless feeling is unexplainable and not enjoyable.
due to the short built of my height, a ladder is needed for putting things back to the upper shelf of the wardrobe, but I don't have a ladder and nobody provides me the feeling that I don't need one as well.
the feeling of restlessness is like the unexplainable allergy that makes me feel unbearably itchy but having no idea of that to which point I could start to scratch.
I want to go to bed, but the ironed clothes are lying on there and keep me sitting on the couch doing nothing. Should I throw them away somewhere? But the bed is the closest place to the wardrobe and I am supposedly a rational person.
I don't want to write anything, although I am sitting with laptop in front of me. The mood for writing has been wasted willingly already with taking care of things which are not worth mentioning, while nobody required such sacrifice.

No comments: