Friday, October 30, 2009

Relieving


There are always too many things in life which could be bothersome enough. Nevertheless, one can always find a way of relieving, if one could be Ah Q enough. Here is the way of my father. He had a short walk around a pond and a hill, and then composed two little 'Qijue' poems.

(The one on the left side:

Lotus leaves in the little pond, were multiplexing the layers of clear water,
the ear-washing sound of the fountain, was playing the tubes and strings of the orchestra.
the morning rays of the sunshine, had brightened the room of heart,
feelings are no more disturbed, whether in what status that they might have been, as the cloud on the sunny sky, are dispersed.

The one on the right side:
For expelling the restlessness, I went up the hill of Yanhan,
the path in the wood was led by the bird songs with full of joy.
the clear spring, was falling forcefully and brought extra happiness to the fishes,
oh the harmony of nature, in which everything can reveal its own beauty. )

After the phone call yesterday, my mind was kind of disturbed. But when I heard his voice this morning again, I realized that I was worrying for nothing. He told me that he would participate a stage performance for promoting Chinese classic art this evening, and his part would be poetry chanting. I feel really relieved.

No comments: