Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kai is ill

I asked him to be a little bit more original next time, because to be ill during the weekend, is the typical character of teachers, and he is not a teacher. So, we can consider that he is violating the priority of teachers.

The fever was a bit scary last night. Sleeping beside him was definitely more humid than living in Hong Kong, I dare to say. How good that it was only a one-night-matter case. So I forced him to visit doctor this morning, although he felt embarrassed for going to the doctor when the fever was gone already. Hahhah~~~The waiting in the waiting room was too long for a person who feels always sleepy, so I nearly fell into my dreams when he returned.

Hope he will be healed by tomorrow already, although I hope that he could take a day-leave by Monday as well. Can not help. Human are always so contradictory.

2 comments:

Spring Day said...

My dear, probably your opinion of teachers is a bit too good. How can that be? You've been working in a school for long enough with enough immoral colleagues around you.

ayu1234 said...

hmm, after all, they didn't dare to be ill during the weekdays, due to that the capitalist supervisors were even more immoral than them. hahhah