Thursday, July 16, 2009

being bored


Some ideas about what should I note down flashed crossing my head from time to time in these days, but never appealing enough for forming a desire of writing. Therefore, I keep forgetting those ideas and thus kind of bored by myself. Never mind. Kai said that something which cannot make people to remember them, means that they are not important enough. I feel peaceful with this explanation.
Ok, gestern habe ich ein Email von meinem Professor bekommen. Es hat nur wenige Worte und er hat mir fuer das Buch, das ich ihm gescannt habe, gedankt. Aber er hat das Buch letzte Woche schon abgeholt. Es war sehr schwierig fuer ihn mir einige Worte zu schreiben.

3 comments:

Spring Day said...

I thought, I haven't said so, but doesn't matter, as long as it makes you feel peaceful! It's good to see you peaceful, after you have been such a rogue girl in your young years :-)
Dein Deutsch ist schon richtig gut! Ich bin beeindruckt!

ayu1234 said...

thanks to the TV series which I have just watched, for reminding me how rogue a girl I was. :-)
Anyway, as long as there is still somebody who prefers accepting me as his wife, I have no worries.

Spring Day said...

Oh, it's not a hard task to "prefer accepting" you as a wife, as you're suuuch a cute girl - never seen such a cute rogue before :-)