Sunday, January 18, 2009

The disturbed mind

I cannot write anything these days. My mind is kind of blank, or say stuck. I feel like to write, and I tried. Nothing comes out.
Disgusting.
I hate this kind of status. It makes me feel like a fabulous idiot. A mind without spark of thoughts -- a total trash.
I watched a new Chinese movie together with Kai. It is fresh hot and regarded as some remarkable depiction of Chinese modern life. Trash! It is called Are You the One. Shallow enough plot, with typical little witty talks which could normally put one in the position of no defeat. That represents the current philosophy and realization of Chinese majority, on living a life. Political correction -- Either talking about far-fetched history, or the old stories between men and women.
Poison.

No comments: