Sunday, September 21, 2008

My hard working today

I wrote an article about the bibliophile today.
Why? Today is Sunday!
The problem is that I cannot let myself go so easily, because this topic has been wandering in my mind for too long already.
Although I do not feel satisfied with the language style appeared in this article, because it does not sound like me at all; Nevertheless, I have to let it go, as I have to put an end to the thing that I wanted to finish.
Thinking about the time left for me to write freely is limited, while the day for me to attend the next German course is approaching, I do not feel happy.

1 comment:

Spring Day said...

I wish you could always feel happy. It is a pity that the outer circumstances force you into unhappiness. Especially this certain difficult ugly language...