Wednesday, February 6, 2013

hahah~~~~~~~~the optimistic birds



燕子,過年好!  小鹿,過年好!

I wish I could be a bird. While the does are still buried in snow, they are already cheering about the Spring on the meadow. 

The packing for our home-return is still not finished. I feel shivering and dizzy whenever think about it, because the notion of 'home' makes me so unsure.

I went to bed at 8 pm last night with a audio book. For several days already, I thought it was Sunday when I woke up in the morning, in which I could then go on sleeping.

I spent nearly the whole day today, on replying emails. There are so many things in reality, that make me feel hard to explain.

But the orchid on the windowsill, which is in its 5th year, is now blossoming again. So the birds are right. The Spring is really coming. 



 

No comments: