Saturday, November 17, 2012

love comes softly


I have watched this movie before, but I forgot until I have seen the beginning again today.
Before the movie started, I asked my husband, if he would like to join me. He told me that he had still got some passages 'undone' from the part he was reading in The dream of red mansion. I said that I feel sorry that he couldn't enjoy something together with me and then he replied that he is trying to catch up with something that I have enjoyed before already.
So I kept on with my movie and I told him that I remembered that I have watched it before after a short while of watching. He asked me if it is a good one. I answered that I forgot if it is good or not, but the music in the beginning sounds legendary enough.
'Aha, legendary,' he said while he smiled to me with his sparkling eyes two meters away. All a sudden, the waves of love overwhelmingly crashed inside my chest. They were so strong and even brought out my tears.
After dried my tears with some hugs and tissue, my husband went back to his computer and I kept on watching.
I tend to forget things. There are a lot of things I simply cannot remember. I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing. At least, I could enjoy a movie which I enjoyed before as if it is the first time I watch it, to feel the same impact that somebody else's story has brought on me.
This is a good movie, I have to say. A simple story, which contains all kinds of emotion that human life could have experienced. I cried a lot together with the characters and enjoyed the love inside of myself. I like the sunshine which was sparkling with colorful spots in the air, at the end. So beautiful. The movie is called, Love comes softly.

No comments: