Tuesday, January 24, 2012

breath-taking performance



Due to the sound problem of my computer, I tried everything that I could think of, for fixing the problem.
Coincidentally, I found a music piece of Brahms, without specific title, stored in my music folder.
The curiosity made me giving a click onto it and the click resulted with a beautiful, heart-melting, music intoxicating. It made believe that the picture which it depicted, is the scene of secular purity, where children and youth lay their dreams and wonder. I tried the first sentence of it, with my own voice, and found out that that sort of melody is simply not made for human voice to imitate.
I started looking for its title through all music files, which we have stored in our computer and also, searched online.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a slightest trace, so far.
Nevertheless, I found the following performance from Youtube. Immediately, I was amazed by the genuine confidence of the violinist.
Oh I wish I could be as great as that!

The link here, is a documentary about her, the violinist who has been active on the stage for more than 70 years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2fARPbGGbtE

No comments: