Tuesday, December 20, 2011

negative creativity

Yesterday, I made a great effort for holding my temper and playing 'nice', while one of the Internet friends forced me downloading the newest version of QQ, by criticising, lecturing, persuading and endless annoying. The result was that I downloaded some malware which is called hao123 plus some miscoded characters, by mistake. Hence, I spent several hours more to get rid of it, with the help of my husband. Thanks God!
Isn't it better, if I had spent these hours on reading or thinking about how to refine a verse or watching movie or even let the mind to be blanked in ease or sleeping?
The most negative power of these wasted hours, is that they didn't even produce any happiness, but vexed, tensed and angry mood.
I try to tell myself that I should not say 'I hate it!' But I do.
This is a photo that I took this morning, while I was attracted by the sunrise.

2 comments:

lucy said...

like the pcture, I have one similar taken in huzhiming city when we were leaving there.

ayu1234 said...

@Lucy: :-) I like this photo too, because it showed me another proof of fate. While human power is always the source of negative mood, nature is always bringing surprise as the compensation and playing the role of soothing.
ah right, my 'housewife' book is now on the shelf of a second-floor bookshop somewhere behind Sogo, with the help of three-joint. I just found an Internet article related to the manager of this shop: http://www.baoye.net/News.aspx?ID=192210
Besides, there is another news. Kai's 打article is now published in http://yuyankaifa.com/yuyanshenghuo/201201/index.html Nevertheless, he said, he feels ashamed.:-)