Monday, September 26, 2011

lament


really sad. The camera is dead.
I take it as an omen. I take everything happened to me as omen.
but I don't know what it means this time,
again.
poor one. the surface has been peeling for long time already. and now, even crashed onto the ground.
it does not deserve it.
I found out that one of the little screw got lost, when I checked it today. it was still there yesterday right after the incidence. it was still there when I took it out to have a clearer look and when I took it out again when filipe asked me to show him the maschine.
so it might got lost by then. but that doesn't matter. a little screw matters not. even if it is still there, it can not help the situation. the maschine looks really miserable enough. even if it could be fixed again and keep working, I do not want to use it any longer.
poor one.

4 comments:

Spring Day said...

"Even if it could be fixed again and keep working, I do not want to use it any longer." Why? I can see that there is strong emotional attachment to the camera and to what happened last Sunday, but just in case it would be working, what's wrong with using it?

ayu1234 said...

hmm, it looks too miserable already. you know, the feeling is like, if you are laboring an old person, although he or she is still alive.

Kai Weber said...

Then maybe we should find a decent "eldery people's home" in our flat for this camera?

ayu1234 said...

哈哈哈哈~~~~~~~~don't worry, it stays together with your old camera.