Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My sentimental husband

Yesterday, while my husband was tidying up his things on the desk right after came back from work, I was still not finished the proof-listening for the piece of reading which I have just recorded, but only gave the machine a pause for giving him a welcome greeting and then preparing the diner table.
So, after the diner table was set, I returned to the working desk and clicked the 'play' button and resumed the proof-listening process. Following this tiny action, the unpredicted and heart-melting effect was that, right at the moment when my voice was coming out from the machine, the eyes of my husband were filled up with tears. Oh my! I had to give him a real hug.
In my arms, he murmured that my voice from the machine sounds simply too soft and tender, sooooooooooo different and has not even a tiny trace of my everyday 'tyranny'.
My poor lovely sentimental husband!:-)

No comments: