Thursday, May 26, 2011

nobody is reliable, except oneself


Regarding the matter of self-publishing, I passed my edited copy (with layout) of my book to a friend and asked his help for proof-reading. In the meantime, I asked my father to check the printing price from the printing company, due to that he is more experienced in this field than I do. What I am talking about now, were what happened two weeks ago.

But after all these days which I avoided giving them an impression of my inner urge, my father told me today, on the phone, that he thought that I am not in a hurry and to spend several thousands for printing a book should be not a big deal nowadays, while there is no any news from the friend.

What can I say?

I am aware of the fact that everybody has got ones own things to care about and to tackle. I really wish that I would not have to ask anybody for anything. then, be patient and wait and see.

By the way, the criterion of self-esteem is so very different from one to another, I have to say. Just like what is manifested by the reality. My father has just got the honor of 'the brilliant old party-member' and assigned to write an article which matches the theme of that how did he keep himself close to the party. That is really a joke.

No comments: