Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year


No special celebration for the Chinese New Year, although I have composed quite a number of couplets for ourselves and the others. Sure, they are actually nothing special but purely entertainment. The only thing that makes me feel unusual is that even my father has paid complement to them. I suppose that was only because I am the only one in the family who is carrying on his literature hobby.

Today is the first sunny day after the first day of the Chinese New Year, therefore I went for shopping in the asian supermarket. The amount of the receipt is 23,23, an auspicious enough number for making one feel happy.

Wish me luck in my own year!

2 comments:

Spring Day said...

We should paint some calligraphies of your couplets and put them besides our door.

ayu1234 said...

hehe, could you please do that for me? :-)