Thursday, January 28, 2010

snowing (ave maria)

here is the view of the backyard.



Probably I have made some sound while taking this little video, but that was definitely not from my intention. Humans are already miserable enough for making noise all the time inevitably, I would certainly rather not add some more. The snow doesn’t sound, which is not loud enough for human perception. Nevertheless, by imagining the sound of the snow, it could be a quite interesting meditation already. It reminds me of what Evelyn Glennie said when she provoked the audience to clap the sound of the snow. She is really witty enough.


here are some more snow pictures I got from the passed few days:


2 comments:

Spring Day said...

Hildegard is singing about her suitcase in Berlin. How about you? How many suitcases have you spread all over the world?

ayu1234 said...

I don't have any suitcase, therefore I cannot leave any anywhere.