Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Yearly Report

My dear sister Zisu sent me this video today and I am really amused by it, so I put it here to share with my other friends.

Besides, my mother-in-law called today around the noon time and asked us what time when we will arrive for our Christmas visit in their place, and she told us that the temperature there yesterday was -16 degrees and there are some other places around even recorded -26 degrees during these days. rrrrrrrrr chilling. So I asked Kai who got the wood back from the forest and chopped them for the fireplace this year, because the health status of his father is definitely not supposed to have such labour, according to my Chinese way of thinking. But Kai replied, still the father. Certainly, to carry some wood and the Christmas tree back from the forest is not heavier than carrying several lymphomas in his tummy. Probably he is preparing his body to facing another operation by chopping wood. What can I say to such heroic attitude confronting the challenge of fate? It is really admirable, I have to say, with really convinced sincerity.

2 comments:

Spring Day said...

Oh, you mixed aneurysma and lymphoma.

ayu1234 said...

ah really? then it is less desperate, is it?