Friday, December 18, 2009

No Title

The sky turned bright so early this morning. It is definitely something unusual in all these days. It was snowing since I returned from China last week, and it made snowing nearly like a definite interpretation of weather. The funny thing was that the sky kept dark, no matter how did the white snow demonstrate the contrast.

Normally, all the windows could not be opened as they were frozen with the ice during the night, at least not until late in the afternoon. But I can easily open the bedroom window this morning, because I kept it open yesterday until I was already buried myself under the blanket with maturely sleeping conscious. That caused Kai an exclamation when he stepped into the room, because I started to sneezing and coughing and running nose since I returned back to Germany, and he does not want all these to start over again right after all of the symptoms showed their sign of retreating.

Since I stayed at home as I always do so in the cold days, I nearly forgot how many days I have actually returned to Germany. It is not a matter which can be clarified by the calendar. I calculated in my mind with great effort, but still not so sure if I spent one weekend or two in our little home already. This is the consequence one has to accept when the atmosphere is too lazy and cozy. Normally, this kind of laziness and coziness should be counted as priceless. Nevertheless, the potion for the passed week was bought with 100 Euro by changing the date of the air-ticket.

The original date of the ticket was 17th, so I should be back yesterday if I didn't change my mind. The reason for me to set the return date on yesterday, was because I felt that if the cause of my trip was serious as that, then probably it required me to contribute more than one month of my time for reaching the balance of my ethical sense. Nevertheless, the balance had been reached long before my return, and even turned seriously unbalanced on the other side. Somehow, it was not the circumstance which was unexpected. It is like a long-term disease on me, that I always lead myself suffering from my own sense of morality.

The sun is coming out now without doubt. But I should remind myself to close the window for preventing the heat-leaking from inside. The resource of energy is limited, everybody knows that.

5 comments:

Spring Day said...

The 100 euros were well-spent, I think, even if they brought you back to a meteorologically colder world, which I hope is psychologically warmer.

ayu1234 said...

thank you for assuring me of that. but can you also tell me that is the coldness or warmness making me so sleepy?

Spring Day said...

Watching movie until late at night is making you so sleepy :-)

ayu1234 said...

therefore I was being lazy until passed noon.:-)

Spring Day said...

Maybe this year calendar matters are more easy to be calculated, because of the Christmas present you received from Martin and Jaqueline.