Saturday, July 11, 2009

The funny offer from a funny musician



The music that Kai chose for us this morning was very tenderly fresh, and certainly I gave him my compliment for that. Although the others might feel that it is not something that worth noticing, too tiny, too everyday like, hehe, in our family, I rather treat it as a big thing. To me, a happy mood is gathered from all tiny things, of course including from a piece of joyful music.

Then, after both of us sitting down in front of the computer, he gave me the link of this musician, and I cannot help to copy the funny offers here:

$500 (limited edition of 15)
5 Sold! Only 10 left!

-Signed CD/DVD and digital download.
-T-shirt*
-Signed Cymbal and sticks.
-Meet me in Venice, CA and we go floating in a Sensory Deprivation Tank (filmed and posted on youtube).
-Dinner at Sizzler (get your $8.99 Steak and "all you can eat" Shrimp on)

$2,500 (limited edition 5)
2 Sold! Only 3 left!


- Signed CD/DVD and digital download.
-T-shirt**
-I give you a drum lesson. Or (for all you non-drummers) I'll give you a back and foot massage (couples welcome)

- Pick any 1 member of the Vandals or DEVO (subject to availability) to accompany you and I to either the "Hollywood Wax Museum".
- Or if you're not into that we can do the lunch buffet at the "Spearmint Rhino"
-A signed DW snare drum.
-Take 3 items of your choice out of my closet (first come, first serve).
-Change diapers and make bottles with me for an afternoon (preferably AFTER the lunch buffet at the Strip club).

Anyway, the price packages are issued from $7 to $75,000. If you click the title of this article, you will get to this musician's website and enjoy it by yourself.

No comments: