Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blue 7


I have to admit that that agricultural machines are the totally stranger territory to me. Therefore, the astonishing beauty was seizing my sensation when the blue color of the machine was reflecting the the glaring sunshine while the blueness was contrasting the brownness of the newly harvest field. Mr. Bast, in the movie 'Howard End', said that music and its meaning is only the topic of rich people for their after dinner enjoyment. This remark could be applied to all sorts of art, I think. In other word, I do agree with the statement when one darely points out that poor people can really not afford to talk about art or even to think artistically. Simple beauty only exist when one rather blind to a full dimensional view intentionally or unintentionally.

No comments: